[Friends] [Fwd: Prayer Request] Please Pray

Gary Gideon gary_gideon at jesusinme.us
Wed Feb 22 23:12:19 CST 2006

Please Pray for the following,
Thank You

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Prayer Request
Date: 	Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:07:00 -0500
From: 	Campbellsville Emmaus <info at campbellsvilleemmaus.com>
To: 	Campbellsville Emmaus <info at campbellsvilleemmaus.com>

Hello Everyone,

I would like to request a special prayer for someone. Heather Dunlap (
age 25), wife of Michael Dunlap (age 26) of Russell Springs
KY(daughter-in-law of Steve and Judy Dunlap of Campbellsville KY and
nephew of Midge Loy) was having trouble with severe headaches and
numbness in her hands and feet. She went to the doctor who told her to
get an MRI done last week. The neurologist walked her to another
doctor's office and had them to look at her test results. They have
scheduled her for surgery this Thursday morning (23rd). They have told
her that she has one large tumor in her brain and numerous small ones.
They are having to operate this week because the large one is going to
paralyze her completely if not taken care of immediately. She was told
that her life as she knows it, will cease.

She is a mother of two little boys under the age of three and is
attending college. Her husband was laid off last month and they have no
insurance coverage and no income. He was able to get her signed up for
Medicaid Friday. After the surgery, she will have to undergo physical
therapy for at least 6 months. She is to stop school, no driving and
will have to have someone with her at all times in case she has
seizures. She will have a long road to recovery after the surgery. The
tumors are touching several nerves and there is a possibility that she
may be partially or completely paralyzed from the removal process.

She will be in Louisville for her surgery. I'm not sure of the hospital
yet. They will probably have to move in with Michael's parents due to
the loss of his job and for help with the kids and Heather's situation.
She was also told Monday that she may have Multiple Sclerosis. They are
not 100% sure of this yet and will know more after further testing.

I will keep you informed of further information and the hospital as I
find out. People think that they are experiencing bad luck until you
hear of families having to deal with all of this news! Please pray for
the whole family. They need all the prayers they can get. We all know
that with the power of prayer as in Ethan & Austin Hale's situation,
that prayers can be answered and miracles performed. Thank you!